2008 was a banner year for SRG, thanks to our Digital Life America series of syndicated studies. Here are our favorite links to 10 stories featuring SRG’s analysis and consumer insights in the news from the year previous.
- Turn On, Tune Out, Click Here (WSJ)
- SNL’ Palin Skits: Seen More on Web Than TV (TVWeek)
- Young video consumers love their Hulu (Lost Remote)
- Get your BlackBerry out of our bed! (CNN)
- Obama’s High Tech Edge (CNN)
- NBC gets an A- for Olympics Coverage (Media Life)
- Technology overload? Experts offer advice on coping (MSNBC)
- More Internet Users Watch Web TV Than Cable VOD (Multichannel News)
- Primetime TV viewing grows on Web (The Hollywood Reporter)
- With gizmos, it’s a woman’s thing now (Media Life)
Thanks for all your links in 2008 and we look forward to a great 2009.